Education – Georgia State University – Bachelor of Business Administration, specialization in Accounting
Born and raised in metro Atlanta, Angela started working office jobs at a young age doing light bookkeeping and warehouse work. She worked various jobs to support herself through college including mechanical engineering co-op jobs, technical and software support, customer service, and internal accounting at a large accounting firm. Her different work experiences provided a diverse perspective and ultimately the motivation to found her own small business, Watson & Associates, CPA, PC.
Public Accounting Experience
- Watson & Associates, 2004 – Present
- Bromberg & Cohen, 2002 – 2004
- Bennett Thrasher, 2000 – 2002
- PricewaterhouseCoopers, 1998 – 2000
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Domestic Mediator
- Certified Civil Mediator
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst
- Trained as a Financial Neutral in Collaborative Law
In her spare time, Angela enjoys a variety of activities including riding her Harley, as a private pilot, scuba diving, Crossfit and many other activities that keep her busy outdoors like hiking and biking.